zeotap solves the problem of secure, privacy-compliant and scalable data monetisation for companies that own large monopolistic data assets and do not trust established mechanisms to commercialize it.
Our USP is the combination of both, full technical data leakage protection while achieving commercial distribution scale.
zeotap became the first company to on-board and commercialize telco data globally. Founded in 2014, we run offices in Berlin, Bangalore, New York and Atlanta and are backed by a number of renowned investors.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both senior leaders and the very best young talent.
If you are extremely passionate, pro-active, ambitious, able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances, do not like politics and want to grow yourself and the company you are working for with light speed, you are a great match to our culture.
- You develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates new/existing products from others in the market
- You communicate the value of the product to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- You produce product marketing content such as successful case studies, videos, blog posts and website content copy
- You give inputs to the sales/product teams about product pricing which should be based on market research and competitive intelligence
- You plan and take part in the launch of new products and involve several internal departments in such launches
- You enhance lead generation and develop successful and measurable B2B marketing activities, including the preparation of sales material, in support of our sales team
- You are required to translate all of the great technical features and functionality from product management into benefits your customers will understand
- You further develop our employer brand to attract the best talent in support of HR
- 2-3 years of experience within the field of product/B2B marketing, preferably within fast-growing, international start-ups
- Among top 20% of Master or Bachelor Degree, preferably with focus on marketing
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), fluent in English and Italian or Spanish
- You possess superb research skills which help you analyse data, surveys and/or customer interviews to come up with product/marketing suggestions
- You have the ability to tell the “stories of products”, coming up with engaging copy for various marketing channels
- Ability to collaborate and work with different departments including sales, product and engineering across different geographies
- Good knowledge of the big data or advertisement markets are a big plus
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer?
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.Looking forward to hearing back from you,The zeotap team
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package, including becoming a shareholder