- You work on the strategic and operative management of our key network partnerships and media buyers
- You build up and maintain relationships with affiliates and ad networks
- You identify and approach potential new partners for ad2games
- You participate in trade shows and industry events and attract new partners
What do we offer?
- Preferably successful track record of at least 3 years work experience within the field of networks and strategic relations management or business development in an online marketing environment (affiliation, CPA, CPI concepts, tracking)
- Knowledge about CAKE back-end (only used tracking part) is a bug plus
- Studies in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field preferably with focus on (online) marketing is good to have
- Self-driven and self-organized “Sales”- mindset
- Good sense of business and managing partners’ incentives and expectations
- Good knowledge of online marketing (game industry experience is a big plus)
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Ability to work harmoniously in a fast-paced international environment
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdS9q95M1Q&t=6s
- You get to work with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.