Savedo is the smart new savings alternative: an online financial marketplace that allows savers to invest in safe and high-return financial products within the EU. Based in the heart of Berlin’s tech-scene, Savedo is the first venture launched by Finleap, a start-up factory in the FinTech industry. Apply to Savedo if you want to turn your ideas into reality and are eager to learn from international finance experts and online professionals.
Who are we looking for? – Talented people who want to make a difference.
- You are responsible for the UI/UX of new prototypes
- You work in a small team of specialists who bootstrap our new FinTech venture
- You work in a team environment, coordinate internal and external designers and match requirements with business/product development and product roadmap
- You code UI/UX, integrate code with the back-end development team
- You take responsibility to ensure successful results
- You stay on top of current industry trends
- You bring 4+ years of work experience within the field web development
- Knowledge in advanced frontend technologies - Single Page Webapps, Backbone.js, Ember.js, AngularJS, haml, sass, testing (e.g. jasmine, capybara)
- Experience in agile development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience building applications with Ruby on Rails
- Prior experience with source control tools - Git, Github
- Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English
- Strong feeling for workflows and user interaction
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international start-up environment
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
- Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group
What do we offer?
- You work with experienced entrepreneurs; can enjoy open communication and transparency within departments
- You can gain in depth knowledge about scaling a startup
- You can greatly improve your entrepreneurial skills
- You get valuable insights into company building and can impact it’s further development
- You can select your work equipment (like MacBook, standing desks) and all the necessary tools you need to get the best out of your working day
- You will benefit from flexibility around our core working hours
- You get access to internal company benefits, free drinks/food, Savedo team events and free German classes
- You get support in relocation, work permit, and other administrative issues if needed
- You get insights into Berlin’s start-up scene and access to a well-established network
- You work with an international, highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers backed up by FinLeap, Europe's fastest growing FinTech company builder
- You work in the start-up center of Berlin-Mitte, the Silicon Valley of Europe
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your Git account online.