solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
We're searching for a Agile Coach with strong technical, interpersonal and conceptual skills. We’re providing an API-accessible platform for financial services to our partners and envision to reshape the banking industry.
- You work hands-on coaching and mentoring the development teams in all aspects of self-organisation
- You ensure transparency and health of Product & Technology on all dimensions: speed, stakeholder engagement, processes supporting the team, the organisation the team is embedded in etc.
- You coach the team in improving these aspects continuously and collaboratively, including maintaining relevant metrics and visibility of progress
- Work with teams to achieve self-organization and team accountability
- You contribute actively to a sustainable and collaborative and team-oriented culture
- You help the teams build structures and processes for sharing knowledge effectively
- You reduce complexity, encourage face-to-face-communication and think lean
- You assist the Product Owners with keeping their backlogs healthy
- You continually grows your craft, learning new tools and techniques
- You strongly believe in the principles behind the agile manifesto
- You have relevant work experience in agile coaching / as scrum master in an international and young digital company environment
- You successfully introduced agile development and coaching principles into software development organizations of a size of about 30-40 employees
- You are an excellent communicator with moderation, facilitation, coaching and educational skills
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a bonus
- You have relentlessly high standards and are never satisfied with the status quo
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)