What we do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- You have 3 years+ professional experience in Business Development and Sales in AdTech/Mobile Industry, a prior focus on retargeting is a strong plus
- You have a good understanding of retargeting in general: how it works, where the market stands, who the players are, what key success factors are important to succeed etc.
- You have a good grasp of the technical aspects of retargeting: tracking providers, data sharing, mobile attribution
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills, particularly ability to close deals for a complex product & service offering such as retargeting
- Willingness and ability to take full ownership of the sales pipeline from lead generation to closing deals
- A strong team player, but with the ability to think and act independently on your own
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Speedy execution
- Your core responsibility is to both strategically and operationally grow our portfolio of retargeting accounts
- You work hand in hand with the product team to improve our retargeting offering based on market feedback
- You build a sales pipeline and close deals with new advertisers and negotiate terms favourably. Particularly you work on deals both with existing AppLift clients to upsell retargeting as well as new strategic client accounts
- You conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities for business growth
- You represent the retargeting unit within AppLift as well as towards the general public and create a name for AppLift in the industry for mobile app retargeting
What do we offer?
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy Start-Up perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.