- You are part of the Partner Management / Sales Team and report directly to Christian (VP Partner Management)
- You are the first contact point for our customers (B2B) and therefore responsible for all inquiries and the development of the accounts
- Through your close and direct contact with the customer, you return their feedback directly into the organization in order to advance product and process improvements
- In addition, you act as an interface between customers and product development, thereby integrating the customer needs into the product roadmap
- You are responsible for closing deals with our partners and therefore keep them up to date with regard to the further planning of our product categories
- You will be involved in various and exciting projects
- You have gained first professional working experience (f.e. through internships), preferably in consulting companies
- As academic basis, we assume a completed degree in economics or similar
- You are highly interested in digital business models
- You are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- You are characterized by an open appearance with excellent social competencies
- You are proficient in English and German
- You work in a structured way and you are highly analytical
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You'll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)