solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You design and implement an effective and efficient talent acquisition strategy as well as suitable processes and supporting reports
- You are the first contact for our hiring managers in all to talent acquisition related topics and in charge of all requisitions of solarisBank
- You understand that getting the right people on board is not only about posting job offers, but to use the full range of appropriate channels
- Next to providing a well-received candidate experience, you build a pool of talents that possibly join solarisBank in the future
- You help our hiring managers to improve their diagnostical skills by training them as well as constantly give feedback throughout the whole placement process
- You understand the relevance of feedback and provide feedback to all people involved in the hiring process
- In collaboration with your internal customers you work on employer branding initiatives
- You master all talent acquisition processes and challenge the status quo in order to improve them constantly
- You work in cross-functional HR projects
- You have a minimum of 5 years experiences in recruiting or other talent acquisition related areas, ideally within the international fintech or tech sector
- You are a really passionate about finding the right talents and see the talent acquisition as decisive first touchpoint and start of a good candidate/ employee relationship
- You are known for your strong diagnostical skills and already consult or train internal stakeholders
- You easily convince others and use the power of numbers to do so
- You are used to give feedback as a daily routine and you are thankful for every constructive feedback you get yourself
- You act service-oriented and your excellent communication skills make you shine
- We are searching for someone who would like to broaden her/his horizon with developing into a generalist TA role
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)