We're FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We're now looking for Business Development Interns to join a number of our ventures.
For you, theory only works in connection with experience. You have a never ending thirst for knowledge and are not afraid of new challenges. A boring day would be your nightmare. We have multiple opportunities available in our ventures - no boring days guaranteed. Join and reshape finance with us!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You join the company builder and support the management on strategic, business development, fundraising and go-to-market topics
- You assist in preparing analyses and documents for operational processes and decisions
- You prepare PowerPoint Presentations for internal and external meetings
- You develop and independently work on your own projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You assist your colleagues and contribute to the overall success of your team’s projects
Our perfect match:
- You bring previous experience in investment banking and consulting
- You are currently enrolled in a master’s or bachelor’s degree at a leading business school and have above-average performance in your studies
- You have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English
- You know how to work with PowerPoint and Excel
- You have a pro-active and result-oriented working style
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and use your strong analytical skills to solve problems
- You are available for at least 3 months
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Interested? Send us your one-page CV and relevant working documents.
I'm looking forward to being in touch!
Best, Gina from the Recruiting Team