What excites us at BillFront? Technology. Innovation. Fast growing digital companies. We believe in our employees and power their growth through being challenged every day. We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact.
BillFront is a leading and fast growing technology-enabled finance provider dedicated to digital media companies globally. Through its technology platform, BillFront frees up working capital within the industry, thereby enabling its clients’ to accelerate their growth. BillFront provides financing between 50k and several millions per month through an integration into its customers’ invoicing systems. The company was founded in 2015 and is run out of London and Berlin. The BillFront team is led by former Media M&A Banker, Greg Dimitriou and ad-tech expert Christopher Vogt. Read more about BillFront on their website.
BillFront in the news (recent $35 million capital raise): https://www.finleap.com/blog/billfront-completes-funding-round
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You analyze and optimize the whole process from credit/loan application to cash-payout involving the interaction with other departments such as sales, product, risk, legal, and finance/accounting
- You create and continuously optimize a lean and efficient operational structure to differentiate us from the competition and allow for rapid growth in terms of adding new products and preparing for an international roll out
- You hire, develop, train, lead and grow your own operations team
- You develop and implement short and long term goals and objectives, working with other partners as required
- You work with the managing directors to develop and shape the strategy of the company.
- Understanding issues and trends that affect companies, industries and markets on a regional and global scale
Our Perfect Match:
- Has a proven track record of 5-7+ years of experience of investment banking, commercial lending, credit, or underwriting experience
- Has significant experience in analyzing financial data including financial statements, bank statements, and business credit reports across a wide array geographic areas, and regulatory environments.
- Has a proven record in designing and implementing highly scalable, efficient, fault-free processes and operational structures
- Has strong analytical skills and business acumen and has strong modelling skills (MS excel)
- At least 2 years of people management experience
- Is an effective and persuasive communicator, both internally with the team as well as with external partners
- Holds at least a bachelors’ degree from a university
- Is able to thinks in creative ways and is open for new ideas
- Is fluent in both German and English
Apply online with your one-page CV or LinkedIn profile.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Malte from the People & Organization Team