FinLeap is Europe's first Fintech Company Builder headquartered in Berlin. We build between six and eight FinTech startups each year and develop them to reputable and successful companies. Our portfolio includes well known startups like Clark, Savedo and solarisBank - Germany's first Fintech with a full banking license. At FinLeap our committed entrepreneurs, experienced financial experts, as well as young talents come together to make financial services simple, transparent and cheaper worldwide.
We’ve got ideas for new companies in the pipe, talent ready to get to work and an infrastructure already set up. The only piece of the puzzle we’re missing is you: the one who’s going to make it happen. As an Entrepreneur in Residence you initially work for the company builder and help build one of our ventures with the goal of becoming one of its co-founders within 6-12 months.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You initially work with us on the ideation and prototyping of new ventures together with the FinLeap management team
- You develop, manage and implement new business ideas with us, ultimately kicking off a venture with our support
- Once the venture is off the ground, you are responsible for its strategy, operations, team and finances
- You advance the company’s mission and objectives to promote revenue, profitability and strong growth
- You develop and manage tools/KPIs to track the health of the business and fulfill legal financial reporting requirements across several jurisdictions
- You investigate economic conditions, relevant industry trends and our competition in order to facilitate decision-making processes
- You prepare high level presentations and pitch the business to potential clients
Our Perfect Match:
- An entrepreneur at heart, you’re ready for your next opportunity: founding a venture with us
- You bring either:
- Intensive entrepreneurial experience in founding your own company, ideally in combination with an exit or
- First entrepreneurial experience combined with 3+ years of experience in a leading consultancy firm or industry with a focus on banks or tech companies
- You graduated from a top university with a master’s or bachelor’s degree in business or tech
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills and your working style is pro-active and result-oriented
- You thrive in fast-paced, international environments
- You are strongly motivated to pursue an exceptionally successful career in start-ups or venture capital institutions
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance in one of the fastest growing company builders in the world
- Our team is here to support you with extensive expertise in both the financial industry and founding businesses
- We’re well connected to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or one-page CV.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Sonia from the People & Organization Team