We’re FinReach, a Berlin based startup developing SaaS solutions for financial institutions, part of the Berlin-based FinTech company builder FinLeap. The first product line of FinReach allows end customers to effortlessly change their old bank accounts to a new one. While this product line already has registered success and traction, the challenge at hand is to scale up while introducing the next product line, ensuring our long term success and leadership in the market. We’re therefore looking for a Senior Full-Stack Ruby Developer (m/f) to join our engineering team. For more information visit our website: www.finreach.com.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You deliver feature-complete product increments, working on the Back-end (microservice) and Frontend (single page application) components of our products, making them better performing and more user friendly;
- You take ownership over specific system components while proactively and continuously improving them;
- You participate in the maintenance of our CI/CD infrastructure together with your team-members;
- You push automatically tested code into production on a daily basis as part of our continuous delivery pipeline;
- You thrive for pragmatic perfection, paying attention to details of security, scalability, performance and fault-tolerance;
- You’re eager to learn, passionate about technology and happy to improve existing products and processes;
- You’re motivated to serve and guide teammates towards common success.
Our Perfect Match
- University degree in Computer Science or a similar Engineering field;
- Min. 3 years of Ruby on Rails professional experience, with excellent knowledge of UI frameworks (preferably React/Redux);
- You love to solve complex problems and are able to optimize competing priorities;
- Very good communication skills with a high English proficiency;
- Very strong in both, with a focus on at least one:
- Ruby on Rails;
- ECMAScript 6, React, Redux, Redux Thunk, Bower, Babel, Webpack;
- You’re interested in one of the following fields:
- Data analysis with Python, Numpy, Pandas;
- DevOps with Ansible/Saltstack or similar.
- Our current Ruby stack: Ruby on Rails, Passenger, Mongoid, Capybara, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Git, Travis CI and Ansible CM;
- Currently many of our interfaces use AngularJS;
- We have a Java stack with Spring;
- Our team is fun, talented, international and an experienced mix of engineers and entrepreneurs;
- We believe the success and growth of our colleagues is directly tied to the success of the company;
- We’ll support you in relocation, getting a work permit and other administrative issues if needed;
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply online with your CV or LinkedIn profile & GitHub account.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
( People & Organization Team FinReach)