MoneyMap is international FinTech startup located in Berlin and is venture of FinLeap, the premier FinTech company builder. MoneyMap offers a convenient tool for personal finance optimization. Without paperwork, MoneyMap brings transparency into its customers' running costs, cancels overpriced contracts and switches to more economic providers. MoneyMap is constantly out there monitoring for better deals and reliably takes care of the details –proactively and intelligently.
Sound exciting to you? Then keep reading!Your role:
- You are responsible for the design and development of our backend services
- You work on the API development with external providers and manage complex integrations
- You build microservices architecture
- You develop data processing mechanisms
- You take ownership over important components and continuously work to improve them
- You constantly innovate, working with cutting-edge technologies in an agile environment
- You lead by example and evaluate different approaches and methodologies in development
- You are a part of a collaborative international team of highly skilled technical experts, who inspire each other in their daily work
Your cup of tea? Check out what it takes!Our requirements:
- 4+ years of experience with Scala backend (or 2 Java and 2 Scala)
- A University degree in computer science or related engineering fields
- You have experience in building REST API based solutions and working with Docker
- You have strong grasp of NoSQL databases (Couchbase would be great)
- Experience with Play and Spark Frameworks
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Experience with asynchronous systems and event driving architecture based on message queues (Kafka would be great)
- Data processing technologies and cloud providers (Spark or similar, AWS is a plus)
- A fast learner and great team player who can work and communicate in a fast paced international start-up environment
- Great communication skills, high proficiency in English. German language skills are a plus.
- Experience in security and/or FinTech is a big plus
Have we just perfectly described you? Ready, set, apply!What do we offer?
- We love to grow companies and people, and we create with passion
- We utilize and share our skills in company building, entrepreneurship and global expansion
- We build a diverse community that is entrepreneurial, execution-focused and dedicated
- We connect technology-savvy entrepreneurs with industry leaders and have access to a well-established network in the global digital startup scene
- We believe in potential and our employees fuel company culture
- We love to celebrate success
- We provide rewarding growth, learning and career opportunities in a performance-driven environment
Apply online with your one page CV.
I’m looking forward to being in touch!
Anwen, FinLeap Recruiting Team