The AppLift Engineering team works on a full-stack self-serve demand platform, which includes real-time bidding, social capabilities, as well as advanced campaign management functionalities. We help app developers to intelligently bid on advertising spaces in milliseconds. We run a multi-continent infrastructure that handles billions of requests a day, crunching huge amounts of data.
We are looking for passionate Front End Engineers, who can work in a challenging and dynamic environment. Have a look at our technology section and tech blog.
- You analyze, design and implement web (desktop and mobile) based solutions for the AppLift platform.
- You take ownership over specific components in systems and continuously work to improve them.
- You are working closely with fellow teammates as well as product management and design team to deliver quality products and solutions on time.
- You rapidly diagnose and resolve production issues.
- You are conscientious about performance implications and the overall scalability of your code
- You are proactive and pay attention to the scalability, performance, availability and usability of our systems
- You research for new technologies and are happy to learn new ones that will improve our products and development flow
- You work with our designers to create solutions that offer a good user experience
- 3+ years of experience in front-end software engineering using the latest technologies
- Experience in working with SASS
- Experience with Git/Github
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Rails, Zend, Symfony is a plus
- Working experience in Unix / Linux environments is a plus
- Very strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- You like to solve complex problems and are able to prioritize between different projects at the same time
- You are a team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty“ to support others
- You are passionate about mobile advertising and want to bring our business to the next level
- You think big and have a passion for achievement
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to get out of the day-to-day work routine to join AppLift Labs in San Francisco to shape new product initiatives with colleagues from all AppLift offices
- Stay on top of current industry trends and join tech conferences and meet-ups all around the globe
- Build products that will change mobile advertising and handle 50 billion requests per day
- We provide a framework that will help you to constantly improve your coding skills through e-learning, on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching sessions
- You can obviously choose your own equipment and the best tools to get the job done
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Please submit your CV online.