We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Here, people from many different backgrounds gather to shape the future of finance. We’re currently looking for a (Senior) Product Manager (m/f) to join our team on the company builder level.
You take ideas and bring them to life. Through working on topics like identification, customer pain points or how we can provide superior customer experience, you've got all aspects of the service design and user experience for new FinLeap companies covered.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You work project-based for new FinLeap ventures, including:
- Defining and validating the problem-solution fit of new venture ideas
- Understanding the business model’s operational processes
- Prioritizing the product roadmap and specifying features
- Collaborating across the design and the development team to build the product
- Managing stakeholders and ensuring everyone is on the same page
- Measuring product performance and optimizing for defined KPIs
- You’re a member of the FinLeap product and design team and at the same time work independently on your projects
- You strategize with the marketing team on how to launch and deliver new products, focusing on creating messages that will best impact customers
Our Perfect Match:
- Has 4+ years of experience in product management
- Has built innovative digital products from concept to launch, experience in FinTech is a plus
- Is curious about new business models and driven to jump in and develop them strategically and operationally
- Has a flexible mindset and result-oriented working style
- Fluent in English, German proficiency is a plus
- Successfully completed university degree
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance by providing all essential components for the successful launch of FinTechs
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or CV.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Kasi from the Recruiting Team