What we do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- Detailed oriented
- Project and results oriented
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
- Event coordination support such as crafting collateral, give-aways, booth staff support, hotel and event list management
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing collateral, presentations, brand videos, and consumer campaigns
- Assist with managing our social community channels, facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram
- Assist with Employer branding efforts
- Assist with any ongoing Marketing programs and helping to build new programs
- Assist with budget management
What do we offer?
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy Start-Up perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.