We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Here, people from many different backgrounds gather to shape the future of finance. We’re currently looking for a Head of Product (m/f) to join one of our new ventures in the SME finance business.
As the Head of Product for our new SME banking venture, you'll hold overall responsibility for the development of the most advanced banking solutions for SMEs. Through working on topics like identification, customer pain points or how we can provide superior customer experience, you've got all aspects of the service design and user experience covered.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
Our Perfect Match:
- You work hands-on and thus take the lead in all things related to product development/strategy
- You specify tickets and prioritize features in collaboration with the (venture) managing director setting the overall roadmap
- You own the venture’s UX and on-page optimization
- You work closely with our IT team to develop product functionality for the banking platform, including taking responsibility for the account and credit card products, as well as 3rd party service integration
- You ensure that proper value proposition/market fit is developed to clearly articulate business value and ROI
- You hire and develop the product team
- 5+ years of experience in product management with a successful track record in a product leadership role
- Extensive experience in building innovative digital products from concept to launch, experience in FinTech a plus
- Fluent in English, German proficiency is a huge plus
- Outstanding sense and strong curiosity for business opportunities, as well as the ability to develop them both strategically and operationally
- A team player with proven experience in building and leading performance-oriented teams
- Flexible mindset, result-oriented working style and determination to have a successful career in an entrepreneurial environment
- University degree, preferably from a top university or business/tech school
- We are reshaping banking for small and medium businesses by developing a fully digital experience
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance by providing all essential components for the successful launch of FinTechs
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or one-page CV.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Kasi from the Recruiting Team